Guidelines for Parents
1. Parents must read the contents of the Almanac to get acquainted with the school's system and its functioning.
2. They must check it regularly for entries from the school and interact with the teachers through this Almanac. They must ensure that their ward(s) bring the Almanac to school every day. Please purchase a new Almanac immediately in case your ward loses it.
3. It is essential for the parents to fill in the pages of the student's record clearly, correctly, completely and endorse their signatures in the aforesaid form and a copy of the same must be submitted to the class teacher.
4. They should ensure strict adherence to the prescribed uniform, cleanliness and personal hygiene of their wards. It is compulsory for the students to wear the I-card every day.
5. They should furnish to the school, their latest office, residential address and telephone numbers. These are vital for the safety of their wards. In case of change of residence, the school office must be informed immediately along with the evidence / proof of the new residence.
6. They should ensure that their ward carries textbooks/notebooks according to the timetable only so that it becomes easy to carry the school bag.
7. Parents must guide their ward to maintain a record of worksheets and school circulars.
8. Information regarding availing of leave must be maintained in the leave record. Students with less than 80% attendance will not be allowed to take the annual examination.
9. Leave will be granted to the students only on the submission of a prior application signed by the parents.
10. Absence without proper written information for more than two consecutive weeks will lead to striking off the name of the student from the school rolls. Re-admission will be subject to the availability of seats and only after depositing the re-admission charges.
11. One month's prior notice is essential for withdrawal of any facility/admission during the session. However, the transfer certificate will be issued once clearance has been obtained from the school and accounts office.
12. Constant vigil on the part of parents pays rich dividends. We sincerely recommend that parents should regularly monitor the daily activities of their ward, their performance in class tests, pen and paper tests as well as the submission of projects, assignments & other home tasks given to them.
13. In case of illness, it is important that the child takes complete rest at home and rejoins the school after complete recovery. Doctor appointments etc. should be scheduled on non-working days as, there is no provision of half day or short leave for students.
14. Parents’ co-operation is required to keep a check on their ward's regularity, punctuality and discipline.